Embodied Wisdom: Qigong & Somatic meditation - Monthly workshop – 17th Sept
Time & Location
About the Event
Working with the life force in the body for healing, self-transformation and for deepening our spiritual connection.
Each workshop will include Qigong as well some sitting meditation, standing meditation and maybe some walking Qigong.
- No experience necessary
- All Welcome
- Please wear comfortable, loose clothing
- Feel free to call me with any questions
Here’s what to expect in a workshop:
- The intention of the Qigong workshops is to take advantage of the extra time to connect more deeply to our true nature, which is open and free, and to fully engage with the life force.
- Beginners and regular practitioners are welcome.
- Through Qigong, standing and sitting we learn how to align the body to promote a relaxed alert state, regulate and calm the mind, meet and let go of blockages to presence and connect with emptiness.
- We explore grounding and embodiment. We cultivate our capacity for deeper internal listening and letting go.
- When we reach a ‘Qi state’ we are fully present, connected, and receptive to our spiritual potential.
- We take this into our sitting meditation to deepen our awareness of our true nature with embodied (somatic) meditation from Buddhist and Daoist traditions. This allows for a gradual attunement to the experience of primordial awareness and a more spontaneous relationship with life.
- Low Wage and NHS£12£120£0
- No income (OAP's)£6£60£0