Weekly Qigong Class - 15th September
Time & Location
About the Event
Gentle Movements and Breathing Practices to Restore Balance in Mind and Body.
Each class includes warmups, easy movements, healing practices (Healing form, 5 elements, Shibashi, 9 Pre heaven forms), Standing and a short meditation.
- No experience necessary
- All Welcome
- Please wear comfortable, loose clothing
- Feel free to call me with any questions
Here’s what to expect in a class
- The Qigong classes are all for health and well-being.
- Beginners and regular practitioners are welcome.
- We will be a going through a full and comprehensive Qi workout at every class.
- Starting with some gentle dynamic warmups: waking our bodies up and our Qi with stretching and moving. We loosen up to let go of stagnant energy and open to receiving fresh Qi.
- The Qigong forms are slow mindful movements. This does not require any special ability; they are easy forms to learn. We coordinate our breath and movements, find balance in our posture and mind, and support the healthy flow of our energies.
- These Qigong classes will help calming the nervous system and keeping your feet firmly planted on the ground! It turns this helps generate balance and vitality. It is perfect for all fitness levels and age. The practice can be done sitting down in case of ill health.
- We will aim to finish the class with some meditation to integrate the benefits of the session.
- Concession (OAP, Unwaged, NHS)£6£60£0